Just 15 minutes from Nantes, experience the adventure with Planète Sauvage and discover nearly 2000 animals in semi-freedom. Safari, underwater gallery, walk in the middle of the African animals or at the top of the trees: Enjoy a great moment of discovery with your family!
Between the fishing port and the wild coast, the Océarium du Croisic has dropped anchor. Discover unique species of exotic fish.
In Nantes, an unprecedented artistic project that will enchant you and awaken your imagination...
- Mesquer, Piriac
- Guérande and its medieval city center of the peninsula between 3 countries: the blue of the sea, the white salt and the black Brière's peat. Narrated walks in the ramparts...
- La Turballe, Le Pouliguen and its port, La Roche-Bernard and its "Vedettes Jaunes" ride on the river
- St-Lyphard: its thatched cottages and its point of view since the steeple not ordinary.
- Kerhinet: the cottage village of another time in the park with its artists.
- Breca, to visit the Brière by boat and carriage
- Rochefort-en-Terre : A little further, elected in 2016 the most beautiful village in France
- Take the opportunity to discover Belle-Ile, Houat and Hoedic and Morbihan with boat because we are at the edge of the Gulf of Morbihan
You will not do the tour in one single stay of all of that there is to see and do as our region is rich as many you will fall in love with.