- St-Lyphard: typical thatched cottages and originality of bell tower offering an exceptional overview
Kerhinet: traditional village from another time with artisans
Bréca: visit the Briere in boat and antique carriage
- Guérande and its medieval city, emblematic peninsula's centre between earth, sea and Brière. Guided walks between walls and greenery
- La Roche-Bernard, character village with its rock heart
- La Turballe, Le Pouliguen's harbor, places to discover with touristic train
- Piriac-sur-Mer, town's visit and discovered of Heritage's House
- Pornichet: harbor, beach and market signs of a dynamic town
- Rochefort-en-Terre, a little more far away, village elected in 2016 the most beautiful village in France
- Don't forget to visit Belle-Ile, the island Houat and the island Hoedic and Golfe du Morbihan with boat, located less than 1 hour from Pont-Mahé!
You will not discover our region in just one stay as it has a great wealth! You will fall in love!